Team Concepts offers a wide range of experiential programs. We can deliver either standard or custom programs designed to meet your organization’s learning objectives, time constraints or budget.
Program Learning Objectives
Our standard programs are designed to meet the following learning objectives:
- Provide a leadership and teambuilding program customized to reflect organizational values and objectives;
- Build camaraderie, trust, team unity and networking value among participants;
- Educate participants in specific characteristics of high performance teams;
- Impart specific skills that may be applied immediately in the workplace;
- Discuss how to implement key learning solutions;
- Reinforce commitments to change workforce behavior;
- Engage people in new ways of thinking, learning and acting.
All activities are designed to stimulate patterns of leadership and teambuilding thought to produce:
- An appreciation of team member talent diversity;
- A cognitive awareness of team decision making process evolution;
- A sense of how to work with others to achieve personal and team goals despite seeming conflicting priorities;
- An awareness of the functional leadership development skills necessary to become an “inspirational leader” within a global business environment.
|Virtual Programs||Minimum Time||Maximum Time|
|Team Connection||90 minutes||4 hours|
|Team Hollywood||4.5 hours||1.5 days|
|Team Gettysburg||4 hours||8 hours|
|Speaking Engagements||30 minutes||90 minutes|
|Live Programs||Minimum Time||Maximum Time|
|Team Champion (Rowing)||4.5 hours||5 days|
|Team Energy (Challenge Tournament)||3 hours||8 hours|
|Team Hollywood (Filmmaking)||4.5 hours||2 days|
|Team Lewis & Clark (Adventure)||4.5 hours||8 hours|
|Team Dragon Boat (Paddling)||3.5 hours||8 hours|
|Team Gettysburg (Battlefield)||4 hours||8 hours|
|Team Golf||6 hours||8 hours|
|Team Sailing||5 hours||8 hours|
|Custom Program||4 hours||2 days|
Program pricing is determined by group size, program type, program length and venue. Travel and lodging expenses for Team Concepts program faculty is the responsibility of the client. Every effort is made to reduce program costs and pass subsequent savings back to the client.
Requests for proposals can usually be turned around within 24 hours. Contact us.